Sunday, February 16, 2014

"I see me across the room": A six word hook

I am trying to reclaim my blog or some desire to blog  and reformatting "The Leaves In My Head".
I started this blog in 2011 in hopes to document my two years as a volunteer in Northern Ireland. (see previous post) As you can see, that didnt happen and two years passed without another post. The two years were very eventful but I realized after my first post that I didnt really have the willingness to share stories that made sense outside my head. Rather I enjoyed leaving things to reader interpretation.  Ironically the name of this blog came from a song I wrote about just that. I just wasnt posting in that way.

This year is a new volunteer year in a new place, Texas and I feel I should make attempts again. This time in more my way, in pictures and song verses. Hopefully this time around I can keep it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment